Oracle PLSQL Training in Chennai
WHY TO HAVE ORACLE PL/SQL TRAINING CLASSES?
- PL/SQL(Procedural Language/Structured Query Language) is a procedural language designed specifically to embrace SQL statements within its syntax.
- It is an extension of SQL language, designed for seamless processing of SQL statements enhancing the security, portability, and robustness of the database.
- It was developed by Oracle Corporation in the early 90's to enhance the capabilities of SQL.
- PL/SQL is one of three key programming languages embedded in the Oracle Database, along with SQL itself and Java.
BENEFITS OF ORACLE PL/SQL
- Tight Integration with SQL.
- Block Structures: PL SQL consists of blocks of code, which can be nested within each other. Each block forms a unit of a task or a logical module. PL/SQL Blocks can be stored in the database and reused.
- Better Performance: PL SQL engine processes multiple SQL statements simultaneously as a single block, thereby reducing network traffic.
- Error Handling: PL/SQL handles errors or exceptions effectively during the execution of a PL/SQL program. Once an exception is caught, specific actions can be taken depending upon the type of the exception or it can be displayed to the user with a message.
- Procedural Language Capability: PL SQL consists of procedural language constructs such as conditional statements (if else statements) and loops like (FOR loops).
- PL/SQL is a very secure functionality tool for manipulating, controlling, validating, and restricting unauthorized access data from the SQL database.
- Using PL/SQL we can improve application performance. It also allows to deal with errors so we can provide user friendly error messages.
- PL/SQL have a great functionality to display multiple records from the multiple tables at the same time.
- PL/SQL is capable to send entire block of statements and execute it in the Oracle engine at once.
WHY TO HAVE ORACLE PL/SQL TRAINING CLASS IN EXITO?
We the team of Exito are happy to inform that, we are providing 100% practical training in chennai for ORACLE PL/SQLprogramming language. People who are in the thirst to learn and shine in ORACLE PL/SQL, no more wait, Right time to step into Exito. This is one of the best ORACLE PL/SQL training institute in Chennai. We provide ORACLE PL/SQL training in chennai to students with the best teachers who are IT Professionals and currently working in ORACLE PL/SQL. So this would make people get nourished in job oriented stuffs in ORACLE PL/SQL rather than just reading everything importantly. We designed our syllabus to students based on the idea of ORACLE PL/SQLExperts. We give best ORACLE PL/SQL training in Chennai, to make students get placed in good IT companies. We provide full hands-on session to students for each and every concepts they learn, this makes us one of the good ORACLE PL/SQL training institute in Chennai. We give best and clear ORACLE PL/SQL training in chennai for students with a very good team of faculty who have years and years of experience in IT profession and ORACLE PL/SQL.
This ORACLE PL/SQL training in chennai would also give students an idea about IT profession and what are all the stuffs they are gonna be working in the company. This ORACLE PL/SQL training institute in Chennai is preferred by many students and we wish it to be preferred by many others also. This ORACLE PL/SQLtraining class in chennai offers flexible timing and training as students expect. Those who have experienced this ORACLE PL/SQLtraining class in chennai has also mentioned their review, which you can checkout. This ORACLE PL/SQLtraining institute in chennai has provided a clear syllabus which you can checkout in the course details tab.
- What Is PL/SQL? Introduction & Architecture
- SQL Vs. PL/SQL Vs T-SQL: Key Differences
- PL/ SQL Block: STRUCTURE, Syntax, ANONYMOUS Example
- PL/SQL First Program: Hello World Example
- Oracle PL/SQL Data Types: Character, Number, Boolean, Date, LOB
- Oracle PL/SQL Variable Identifiers Tutorial with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL Collections: Varrays, Nested & Index by Tables
- Oracle PL/SQL Records Type with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL IF THEN ELSE Statement: ELSIF, NESTED-IF
- Oracle PL/SQL: CASE Statement with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL LOOP with Example
- Oracle PL/SQL FOR LOOP with Example
- Oracle PL/SQL WHILE LOOP with Example
- Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedure & Functions with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL Exception Handling: Examples to RaiseUser-defined Exception
- Oracle PL/SQL Insert, Update, Delete & Select Into [Example]User-defined>
- Oracle PL/SQL Cursor: Implicit, Explicit, Cursor FOR Loop [Example]
- Oracle PL/SQL BULK COLLECT: FORALL Example
- Autonomous Transaction in Oracle PL/SQL: Commit, Rollback
- Oracle PL/SQL Package: Type, Specification, Body [Example]
- Oracle PL/SQL Trigger Tutorial: Instead of, Compound [Example]
- Oracle PL/SQL Object Types Tutorial with EXAMPLES
- Oracle PL/SQL Dynamic SQL Tutorial: Execute Immediate & DBMS_SQL
- Nested Blocks & Variable Scope in Oracle PL/SQL Tutorial [Example]
- PL/SQL Interview Questions