ADVANCED EXCEL TRAINING IN CHENNAI
We the team of Exito are happy to inform that, we are providing 100% practical training for Advanced Excel. People who are in the thirst to learn and shine in Advanced Excel, no more wait, Right time to step into Exito. This is one of the best Advanced Excel training institute in Chennai. We provide Advanced Exceltraining to students with the best teachers who are currently working in Advanced Excel. So this would make people get nourished in job oriented stuffs in Advanced Excelrather than just reading everything importantly. We designed our syllabus to students based on the idea of Advanced ExcelExperts. We give the best Advanced Exceltraining in Chennai, to make students get placed in good IT companies. We provide full hands-on session to students for each and every concepts they learn, this makes us one of the good Advanced Exceltraining institute in Chennai. We give best and clear Advanced Exceltraining for students with a very good team of faculty who have years and years of experience inAdvanced Excel.
This Advanced Excel training will also give students an idea about what are all the stuffs they are gonna be working in the company. This Advanced Excel training institute in Chennai is preferred by many students and we wish it to be preferred by many others also. This Advanced Excel training class offers flexible timing and training as students expect. Those who have experienced this Advanced Excel training class has also mentioned their review, which you can checkout. This Advanced Excel training institute has provided a clear syllabus which you can checkout in the course details tab.
WHY TO HAVE ADVANCED EXCEL TRAINING CLASSES?
- The term Advanced Excel is a quite precious tactic than an actual learning benchmark of MS Excel.
- It provides a good insight into the latest and advanced features available in Microsoft Excel.
- It also gives you the comfort of using graphics, tables that are utilized in reports presentations, sales and others.
- It is the tool that maximizes the data of companies that will be able to store, compare and analyze information effectively.
- Excel gives you the ease of using graphics thanks to the use of formulas, tables that are used in reports presentations, sales and others.
- Among the tools Excel includes ways to identify trends by means and averages that will be useful when seeking explanations of the behavior of certain figures.
- The advanced Excel course is aimed at technical professionals, students and general public who wish to be Excel specialists.
- It is especially for students and working professional who wants to gain necessary to use pivot tables, audit worksheet data, vlook up, utilize data tools. Create, Edit, Format, Undo all applications will be easily used in excel application.
BENEFITS OF ADVANCED EXCEL :
Understanding Excel at an advanced level enables you to complete a variety of other tasks more quickly.
It has many features like,
- Visualize and manipulate data
- Build complex equations to help you pose and answer questions about company finances, efficiency, workflow, inventory and much more
- Clean up and prepare data for analysis
- Design professional-level spreadsheets to lay out data intelligently and usefully
- Analyze information quickly and accurately
It will also help in career enhancement by achieving high-performance again which is one of the most in demand skills in the current Business market.
- Date & Time Function.
- Text Functions & Data Validation.
- Statistical Function & Other Functions.
- Logical Functions.
- Lookup & Reference Functions.
- VLook up and H Look up.
- Pivot Table.
Basics of Excel
- Data Formatting in Excel like colors, fonts, Bullets
- Basic Sorting and Filtering
- Basic Formulae like SUM,AVERAGE,COUNT,MAX,MIN
- Spreadsheet Basics
- Creating, Editing, saving and Printing spreadsheets
- PHP Print
Getting Advance in excel
- Sorting Data by values, colors
- Filtering by numbers , text , values , logical functions ,colors
- Using Filters to Sort Data
- Using Auto filter
- Creating a custom AutoFilter
- Advance Filtering Options
- PHP Recursive Function
Custom and Conditional Formats
- Creating a custom format
- Create a custom number format
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating Conditional Formatting
- Editing Conditional Formatting
- Adding Conditional Formatting
- Deleting Conditional Formatting from the selected range
- Specifying a valid range of value of a cell
- Specifying a valid value for a cell
- Specifying custom validation based on formula for a cell
Working with Range Names
- Using Range names
- Creating range names
- Using range names in formulas
- Creating range names from headings
- Deleting range names
Using Formulas and Functions
- Text Function
- Logical Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Information Function
- Database Functions
- Math and Trigonometry Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Lookup and reference functions
Absolute and Relative cell reference
- Relative cell reference
- Absolute cell reference
Excel Auditing Tool
- Trace precedents
- Remove arrows
Explore more in Excel
- Freeze of windows
- Splitting of Windows
- Paste Special
- Spark lines
- Remove duplicates
- Go to function tab
- Data Reconciliation
- Creating Tables
- Naming the Tables
- Changing the Table style
- Creating a total row
- Creating a calculated column
- Using Filtering in Table
- Removing the duplicate record
- Creating subtotal
- Using Automatically Outline
- Grouping Data Manually
Working with Charts
- Creating a chart
- Formatting a chartAdding Labels
- Changing the chart type, Data source
Working with Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot tables
- Adding Pivot table Report Fields
- Refreshing Pivot table Reports
- Changing the summary functions
- Creating report filter page
Working with Reports
- Creating Subtotals
- Multiple Level subtotals
- Creating Pivot tables
- Formatting and customizing Pivot tables
- Using advanced options of pivot table
- pivot charts
- Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using pivot tables
- Using external data source
- Using data consolidation feature to consolidate data
- Show value as ( % of Rows , % of columns , Running Total )
- Viewing subtotal under pivot
- Creating Slicers
- Protecting your work sheet
- Protecting range with password
- Protecting your Workbook and Excel Files
Using Shared Work Books
- Sharing a workbook
- Opening and editing a shared workbook
- Tracking changes
- Resolving conflict in a shared workbook
- Linking workbooks
- Editing the Link
- Consolidating the workbooks
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Scenario Manager
Working with Macros
- Display the developer Tab
- Changing Macro security Settings
- Recording and running a Macro